Addssssss

Pages

PKC ENTERTAINMENT Headline Animator

PKC ENTERTAINMENT

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sara Chaudhry

Sara Chaudhry is a Pakistani actress and model who is a favorite amongst Pakistanis. Born in LAHORE Her debut serial was Behlawa. Often cited by the media as one of the most beautiful woman in Pakistan's showbiz. Sara Chaudhry has a very innocent face in fashion industry of Pakistan. Besides modeling Sara has also worked in many commercials and plays. She started her career as a model and now she also does acting on TV and hosting different shows. Apart from these full time occupations, she is also studying. That’s right! This young lady, who might be one of your favourite TV screen idols, who has reached these heights of stardom has hardly grown out of her teens and has just started her college education.



Sara Chaudhry started her modeling career at the age of 13, which is really hard for a newcomer to start a career at such an early age. She wanted to become a doctor before coming to showbiz. However, she says, I got the chance to be a model when I was in 8th grade and it was my father’s friend who helped me to start this career. Though I had always been fascinated by this profession since childhood, but after actually becoming a model I had to face a lot of criticism, which discouraged me to some extent.

 However parents had always been very encouraging and have helped her at every critical juncture of her life. She says, My parents are like my friends and they have always made the right decisions for me. It is because of my parent’s prayers and efforts that I’m here and the credit for my success goes to them.


















 In the absence of any training institute youngsters have to face a lot of problems in this field. Sara related her experience, In the beginning, I was a little confused as I never had done such things before, but something in my mind that gave me the confidence and strength to carry on i.e. to do something different. However, with the passage of time, a thought started coming into my mind that this was not what I really wanted; what I desired was to become an actress

No comments:

Post a Comment